FOR RELEASE 9 A.M. EDT, JULY 28, 2011 MORE
Phone: (404) 255-8785
5755 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30022
For Immediate Release
eCredable Names Members to Advisory Board
Julie Stav Headlines Eight-Person Panel of Consumer and Industry Experts
Atlanta, July 28, 2011: eCredable, an alternative credit service that helps consumers demonstrate their creditworthiness to potential creditors, today announced the creation of the eCredable Advisory Board, comprised of leading consumer advocates, banking and credit industry experts. The eight members of the board include:
- William “Bill” Cheeks, President, ABBA Associates, and former vice president of consumer education for Equifax Inc.;
- Shon Dellinger, previously VP/GM for myFICO Consumer Direct and a Senior Director with Yodlee Inc., co-founder of My Rewards Tree;
- Ken Driskell, a 30-year veteran of community banking in Georgia, he was founder and CEO of First Colony Bank in Alpharetta, Georgia;
- Ilyce Glink, award-winning, nationally syndicated columnist and blogger, top-rated radio talk show host and bestselling author of real estate, business and consumer finance books;
- C. Gene Kirby, a management consultant who previously was President of NewAlliance Bank in Connecticut and Corporate Executive Vice President for SunTrust Banks Inc. and a former Chairman of the Consumer Bankers Association;
- Wendy Stahl, former senior executive with CreditCards.com, Sony Online, The Weather Channel, The Travel Channel, Comcast and NBC.
- Julie Stav, the leading financial advisor to the U.S.-Hispanic community. On her daily radio show and other national media platforms, Julie reaches millions of Hispanics to share her practical, life-changing financial advice.
- Dino Vasquez, an attorney practicing with the Washington State law firm of Karr Tuttle and Campbell.
Previously eCredable announced its new web-based services that gives consumers the power to establish creditworthiness with potential creditors, service providers or employers. At www.eCredable.com, consumers use their payment history not considered in traditional credit ratings and reports to establish an AMP Credit Rating™ and AMP Credit Report™ to reflect responsible payment behavior overlooked by traditional credit bureaus.
The eCredable Advisory Board will meet regularly with the company’s senior management team and its partners to provide crucial guidance as eCredable builds name recognition across the United States as the leading provider of alternative credit information serving the “underbanked” population in America.
"We are very proud that such an outstanding group of educators and executives have agreed to help eCredable achieve its goal of becoming the standard for alternative credit information in the United States,” said Steve Ely, CEO of eCredable and a former Equifax senior executive. “Their knowledge and insight will be invaluable to our team and partners as eCredable continues to grow its presence with both consumers and the credit granting community."
For more information, please visit www.eCredable.com
eCredable is an alternative credit service that helps consumers demonstrate their creditworthiness to prospective creditors. Launched in 2009, eCredable allows creditors to comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), which requires any creditor using credit related information to assess the creditworthiness of an individual to consider any similar payment information the consumer puts forth to demonstrate their creditworthiness. Our patent-pending credit information gathering service allows consumers to record their monthly bill payment accounts, request verification of their payment history, and create a verified AMP Credit Report™ that meets all financial industry standards. The consumer can then share their AMP Credit Report™ and AMP Credit Rating™ with any potential creditor, service provider or employer. eCredable uses a unique AMP Credit Rating ™ that shows the consumer, and the potential creditor, where the consumer’s credit rating stands on a clear, straightforward scale of A to F. Our AMP Credit Rating™ provides a powerful tool to assist the consumer in understanding the importance of making payments on time. AMP stands for All My Payments. The company is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.