Who is eCredable?
eCredable is a credit bureau managed by senior executives who have years of experience in the credit reporting industry. We know how the system works and how it doesn’t work for many people based on the typical method reporting monthly payments that help you build a credit history.
We have one simple mission – to help almost 45 million adults who would like to access affordable financial services, but are hindered by their lack of a positive credit history. We know that many people are serious about their financial commitments. They pay their bills on time, and “follow the rules”. We are helping these people get the credit they deserve for paying everyday bills like rent, utility, and telecom payments on time.
What does AMP stand for?
AMP stands for "All My Payments" because we think it’s time to make all ALL of your payments count!
What are your business goals?
- Build “The Consumers’ Credit Bureau” that allows self-empowered consumers to participate in building their credit history and credit score.
- Build bridges giving consumers expanded options to participate in the mainstream financial system.
- Provide education, tools, and resources allowing consumers to enrich and stabilize their financial lives.
- Create a community of like-minded consumers using the power of social media to help each other.
- Provide access to credit offers and services that will use your AMP Credit Score in the decision making process.
*All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.